Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Starting a blog

Hello, and welcome to one of the most mismanaged blogs on the use of Paint Shop Pro you'll ever find. And that's saying something. :D

I'm making this to go along with my videos on Youtube aptly named "Paint Shop Pro Basics" I have 50-60 already and still haven't covered any real amount of the functionality of Paint Shop Pro. I hope to continue improving upon the ones I have and continue toward making new ones to further the use of this tool.

It should be noted that I only cover how the tools and commands work. I do not cover methods or "how-tos" I just want you to understand how the tools work and why you use them in certain ways.

So to start off until I have time to properly update, if you're interested in what little I've got you can check out my playlist: LeviFiction Paint Shop Pro Basics Tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment